Monday, November 16, 2009

What's name of the african song, house type genre REALLY famous in the late 90s early 2000's?

I used to listen to the world chart show back in the late 90s and this song made it all the way to the top specially in Europe. It was produced by a dj and its title was something like sunrise, sunshine, or something of the sort. The lyrics are all African words but I remember there was a moment in the song that it was just lyrics and clapping. I know the rhythm but it is almost impossible to put in words. HELP!!!

What's name of the african song, house type genre REALLY famous in the late 90s early 2000's?
Sunchyme by Dario G :)





I have been searching for this song for 2 hours, you actually helped me by saying Sunshine. And I chatted with my friend in Japan and we figured out a friend of ours had it on a Now cd in the late 90's so we've been going through all the song on the Now cd's from 96-89 :)





Hope it helps :)


No comments:

Post a Comment